The personal information collected and held by may include:
- Distributor company names, addresses (existing and previous), account contact details, staff contact details including names, mobile numbers, work telephone numbers, email addresses and the staff members occupation;
- Reseller company names, addresses (existing and previous), account contact details, staff contact details including names, mobile numbers, work telephone numbers, email addresses and the staff members occupation;
- Resellers customers company names, addresses (existing and previous), account contact details, staff contact details including names, mobile numbers, work telephone numbers, email addresses and the staff members occupation;
- Direct Debit information and details of payments made including amounts and dates of payments;
- information relating to orders placed and the content of orders placed; and
- details of service supplied including hardware, services, call traffic, system configuration, dial plans in order to ensure services are correctly provisioned and supported by TPIX Pty Ltd, Distributors and Resellers.
If a Distributor, Reseller or Customer decides not to provide information required to provision a service or manage an order installation, or ongoing, TPIX Pty Ltd may be unable to supply requested services.
We will collect information from Distributors, Resellers or Customers in a number ofways and formats, including:
- when information is supplied as part of the order intake process via Acacia;
- via financial partners including banks or service suppliers including Alcatel;
- from our own records on how you use the supplied products and services; and
- when legally required to do so.
We may collect, store or use information purposes including:
- establishing the services requested;
- verifying the identity of Distributors, Resellers or Customers;
- creating & distributing invoices;
- processing payments;
- managing requests, enquiries or service support;
- contacting Distributors, Resellers or Customers regarding updates to Banksiaproducts and services; and
- activities if required for a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement or in connection with legal proceedings.
TPIX Pty Ltd may disclose Distributor, Reseller or Customer information to:
- credit reporting agencies for permitted purposes;
- government or regulatory agencies and law enforcement bodies;
- telecommunications carriers if required to facilitate carriage of traffic or porting of numbers; and
- service providers such as information technology suppliers and debt-recovery agencies
TPIX Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete, up-to-date and is stored in a secure environment that is protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
TPIX Pty Ltd takes all reasonable steps to ensure that information is stored securely. Whilst TPIX Pty Ltd will strive to protect information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, we cannot and will not guarantee the security of any information transmitted via email or via the internet. These activities are conducted at the risk of Distributors, Resellers or Customers. Once communications or transmissions are received, TPIX Pty Ltd will take all reasonable steps to manage and ensure the security of its contents.
TPIX Pty Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the information collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Distributors or Resellers must inform TPIX Pty Ltd errors are identified in information and notify of any changes to information, including but not limited to contact or address details.
Access and Correction
To request visibility of information held by TPIX Pty Ltd, you must make contact via your account contact or account holder to the designated TPIX Pty Ltd contact. We ask that you put your request in writing and post that request to us. This is to ensure that we can verify your identity. If we need time to consider your request, we will acknowledge your request within 14 days and respond within a maximum of 30 days. Depending on the information you wish to access, its storage location and the time it will take us to access, we may charge you a fee for the cost of providing the information to you.
If you believe that information held by TPIX Pty Ltd is not accurate, incomplete or out-of-date and you wish to seek the update or correction of that information, please contact via your account contact or account holder to the designated TPIX Pty Ltd contact. Where possible, we will amend any inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information. Should it be necessary for us to keep a record of what we understand or know to be correct at a point in time. Under those circumstances, if at your request, we will take reasonable steps to associate along with the relevant record of your personal information, a statement to the effect that you claim the information is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.